Unless otherwise specified, the following forms are available for download in PDF format. If you need a different format, please contact the webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Veteran Time Sheet (Microsoft Excel) This spreadsheet contains a tab for each month and will calculate monthly and annual totals for training and service hours. Instructions are included.
- Veteran Time Sheet (pdf) If you prefer a paper format, this is a single page for tracking training and service hours.
- Veteran Time Sheet with column for miles. (Microsoft Excel. Recording miles isn’t required, but this spreadsheet provides a column for miles if you want to record them.)
- Intern Time Sheet
Projects and Events
- Project Initiation Form
- Short Term Project Initiation Form
- Project Continuation Form
- Project Manager Responsibilities
- Participation Record
- Publicity/Publication Request (Microsoft Word)
- Publicity/Publication Request (pdf)
- Photo Consent Form
Expense Reimbursement and Donations
- Speakers Bureau Presentation Feedback (Microsoft Word)
- Speakers Bureau Presentation Feedback (pdf)
- Speakers Bureau Sign In Sheet (Microsoft Word)
- Speakers Bureau Sign In Sheet (pdf)
Annual Membership Renewal
- Master Gardener Logo (jpg)
- Master Gardener Logo (png)
- Master Gardener Logo(alternate) (jpg)
- AgriLife Logo (color jpg)
- AgriLife Logo (color png)
- AgriLife Logo (black and white jpg)
- AgriLife Logo (black and white png)
Requirements for all publications, including flyers, brochures, posters
- If you are producing a publication for the first time please send the completed publication to one of the Communications Committee members.
- If you need assistance developing a publication send content of the publication and what format you would like to one of the Communications Committee members.
- Required Logos: Both the AgriLife Extension Service and Texas Master Gardener Association logos must be on the publication. See above for downloadable logos.
- Required Statements:
- EEOC Statement:
- EEOC Statement:
“Extension programs serve people of all ages regardless of socioeconomic level, race, color, sex, religion, disability or national origin. The Texas A&M University System, U.S. Department of Agriculture, and the County Commissioners Courts of Texas Cooperating.”
- DCMGA INFORMATION:
Our name: Denton County Master Gardener Association
Website address: dcmga.com
Help Desk phone: 940-349-2892
- Disability Statement: (Required if DCMGA function is held in a Denton County facility.)
“We will seek to provide reasonable accommodation for all persons with disabilities for this program. We ask that you notify the Denton County AgriLife Extension Office of the auxiliary aid or service that will be required.”
- DCMGA Mission Statement: (This is not required, however we would like the mission statement to be included whenever room permits.)
“The Denton County Master Gardener Association is a volunteer program under the guidance of the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension. As Master Gardeners our mission is to educate Denton County residents about safe, effective and sustainable horticultural practices that promote development of healthy gardens, landscapes and communities.”