Unless otherwise specified, the following forms are available for download in PDF format. If you need a different format, please contact the webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEW: Covid Screening Form
Active volunteers participating in approved in-person outdoor group activities must complete this form weekly. It is valid for seven days. The forms will be kept on file in the Denton County AgriLife office in the event that contact tracing is necessary.
Covid Screening Form, Jotform Version (automatically forwards to Nikki Johnson at the AgriLife Office)
Annual Volunteer Agreement and Renewal Forms
Master Gardeners: The 2021 annual Volunteer Agreement for veteran Master Gardeners and those who completed their training in 2020 is a part of the annual membership renewal form below.
- Annual Master Gardener Membership Renewal Requirements and Form (submit online)
New Master Gardener Trainees: The annual Volunteer Agreement for new Master Gardener trainees is available below to print and sign.
- Event Summary Report Form (submit online)
Request a Member Calendar Update
- Calendar Update Form (submit online)
Request to Schedule a Zoom Meeting
- Zoom Meeting Scheduling Request (submit online)
Request Approval for Continuing Education Credit for a Class
To request approval of a class or event for continuing education credit, please fill out the following form. You will receive an email confirmation of your request. After the request is reviewed, you will be notified of the decision regarding CE credit.
- Request CE Credit Approval Form (submit online)
Scholarship Application for Advanced (formerly Specialist) Training
To apply for a DCMGA scholarship to help defray costs for Master Gardener Advanced (formerly known as Specialist) Training, please fill out the following form. You will receive an email confirmation of your request. After the request is reviewed, you will be notified of the decision regarding the scholarship. Please see the DCMGA Handbook for scholarship requirements.
Projects and Events
- Project Initiation Form (submit online)
- Project Continuation Form (submit online)
- Project Change Request Form (submit online)
- Activity Budget Request Form (submit online)
- Project Termination Form (submit online)
- Project Initiation Response Form (pdf–print, write in and mail/email/drop off)
- Request Volunteer Coordinator Assistance (submit online)
- Request a Registration Form for an event (submit online)
- Project Manager Responsibilities (pdf)
- Workday Sign-In Sheet (pdf–print and write in)
- Workday Sign-In Sheet (editable pdf–edit online and print or save)
- Event or Meeting Sign In Sheet (pdf–print and write in)
- Event or Meeting Sign In Sheet (editable pdf–edit online and print or save)
- Publicity/Publication Request (Microsoft Word)
- Publicity/Publication Request (pdf)
- Photo Consent Form (pdf)
- Garden Tour Contract Form (pdf)
Project Management presentation and example project spreadsheet:
Expense Reimbursement and Donations
- Reimbursement Form (Microsoft Excel)
- Reimbursement Form (pdf)
- Donation Form (editable pdf–edit online and print or save) Receipt for a donation to the association
- Use Tax and Resale Certificate (pdf) For use when making association purchases to avoid sales tax
- Speakers Bureau Presentation Feedback (Microsoft Word)
- Speakers Bureau Presentation Feedback (pdf)
- Speakers Bureau Sign-In Sheet (Microsoft Word–download, edit, and print)
- Speakers Bureau Sign-In Sheet (pdf–print and write in)
- Speakers Bureau Sign-In Sheet (pdf–edit online, print or save)
- Technology Equipment Reservation Form (submit online)
Nomination for Recognition
- Member Spotlight Nomination Form (submit online)
- Honorary Life Member Nomination Form (submit to Extension Horticulture Agent)
- Assignment of Rights to Use a Photograph Form (pdf–print and write in)
Logos and other important information for flyers, brochures, and posters
- Logos and Public Communications Requirements
- Print Request form Use the Print Request form to request printing by the County. Remember: all documents that will be distributed to the public must be reviewed and approved by the Communications Team before printing.
- DCMGA letterhead template (Microsoft Word)
Important Note: These time sheet forms are provided for your personal record-keeping only. Use VMS to submit your hours for the official record unless otherwise instructed.