Requirements for all publications, including flyers, brochures, posters
- If you are producing a publication for the first time, please send the completed publication to one of the Communications Committee members.
- If you need assistance developing a publication send, the content of the publication and what format you would like to one of the Communications Committee members.
- Required Logos: Both the Texas Master Gardener Association and AgriLife Extension Service logos are required for all publications. The Denton County Master Gardener Association logo may be used in conjunction with (but not as a replacement for) the TMGA and AgriLife Extension Service logos. See below for downloadable logos.
- Required Statements:
- EEO Statement (updated 7/16):
- Full Extension EO/EEO statement (back cover of publications, major marketing pieces, etc.):
- EEO Statement (updated 7/16):
“Texas A&M AgriLife Extension provides equal opportunities in its programs and employment to all persons, regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity. The Texas A&M University System, U.S. Department of Agriculture, and the County Commissioners Courts of Texas Cooperating”
- Short Extension version (for use on Extension stationery templates, county annual report templates, flyers, newsletters, etc.):
“Texas A&M AgriLife Extension is an equal opportunity employer and program provider. The Texas A&M University System, U.S. Department of Agriculture, and the County Commissioners Courts of Texas Cooperating”
- DCMGA Information:
Our name: Denton County Master Gardener Association
Website address: dcmga.com
Help Desk phone: 940-349-2892
- Disability Statement: (Required if DCMGA function is held in a Denton County facility.)
“We will seek to provide reasonable accommodation for all persons with disabilities for this program. We ask that you notify the Denton County AgriLife Extension Office of the auxiliary aid or service that will be required.”
- DCMGA Mission Statement: (This is not required, however, we would like the mission statement to be included whenever room permits.)
“Denton County Master Gardener Association educates and engages county residents in the implementation of research-based horticultural and environmental practices that create sustainable gardens, landscapes, and communities.”
Use this Print Request form to request printing by the County. Remember: all documents that will be distributed to the public must be reviewed and approved by the Communications Team before printing.
5/25/2019: The Texas Master Gardener Association has created new logos for the state and local associations. They will be available on this page on 6/7/2019. Contact the Communications Director at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or if you need the new logos before then.
The copyright law protects DCMGA’s ownership of documents and photos we create. It also protects the rights of others who publish their work in print or on the web. Copyright laws apply to text, videos, graphics, and pictures. Documents do not need to display the copyright symbol – although that helps – to receive protection. Don’t use other people’s creations without permission or attribution for any documents that will be published, given to the public, placed on the website, offered for sale or submitted for awards. If you would like additional information, please refer to Copyright Law summary.
Because pictures often enhance presentations, flyers, and brochures, here are two websites that offer millions of pictures for free and require only that the photographer receives attribution. Here more information on using images courtesy of TechSoup.