Keep Lewisville Beautiful – DCMGA Events
Join us for a free virtual class series for gardening in North Texas presented in partnership with Keep Lewisville Beautiful and Denton County Master Gardener Association.
Getting Started with Natives presented by Liz Moyer, Thursday, August 5, 6p – 7p
Growing a Sustainable Flower Garden presented by Sue Newhouse, Thursday, August 19, 6p – 7p
Caring for Holiday Cactus presented by JoAnn Spurgin, Thursday, September 2, 6p – 7p
For more information or to register email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2021 DCMGA Garden Tour Saturday, October 2
9am to 4pm
- Four unique Denton County residents’ gardens
- Master Gardener docents will provide information about each garden and gardening tips throughout your self-guided tour
- Hands-on learning opportunities for children from our SWAt (Science with Attitude) team
- ‘Ask a Master Gardener Booth’ at one garden to help with your gardening questions
- Check back here in late summer for tickets and further information
Greater Aubrey Area Gardening Series
We are excited to announce the Greater Aubrey Area Gardening Series for 2021!
If you or someone you know would like to participate in one or all of our 6 events next year, visit the Greater Aubrey Area Gardening Series page for details and registration.
Due to Covid-19, this series is virtual (links to register) using Zoom webinar-style presentations. We are hoping to shift to in-person presentations later in the year, but until then, all presentations will be virtual.
We look forward to seeing you in 2021!
August 2021 General Meeting & Program
Zoom Meeting Registration link: Welcome! You are invited to join a meeting: Denton County MGA August General Meeting & Program. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email about joining the meeting. We are pleased to feature DCMGA member Liz Moyer who will present “Welcome Pollinators to Your Yard” on August 11, 2021 10 am.
2021 General Meetings & Programs
The following programs are scheduled:
- September 8th: “Shady Transformations” presented by Toni Moorehead
- October 13th: “Fall Succulent Topiaries” presented by Wanda Stutsman
- November 10th: “African Violets” presented by Ann Athey
- December 8th: (DCMGA only; not open to the public.)
Recorded programs are available on our YouTube channel.
Please enjoy them, and while you’re there,
Like & subscribe to our channel!
Questions? Contact the Denton County Master Gardener Help Desk at 940-349-2892.