Demos and Exhibits! Speakers! Shopping! Fun! It’s Free!
Join the Denton County Master Gardeners for the
2015 Fall Garden Fest
Saturday, October 3, 9:00 A.M — 3:00 P.M.
Trietsch Memorial UMC Family Life Center, 6101 Morriss Rd. in Flower Mound (See map below).
The event will be indoors and outside, so you can stroll and learn in comfort, regardless of the weather. Learn about gardening in our tough climate while touring booths filled with local crafts and gardening information.
- Opportunities to purchase items from local vendors (See list below.)
- Silent Auction
- Presentations on gardening topics (See schedule below.)
- Food and drinks are available at the 4H concession stand
- Free admission
Master Gardeners’ educational booths include:
- Container Gardening and Hypertufa
- Gardenscapers Landscape Design
- Whimsical Waterfalls
- Water Conservation
- Fall Veggie Gardening
- Monarch Waystation
Other informational booths:
- Antique Tractors and Trailers
- Stream Hydrology Trailer
- Elm Fork Chapter Master Naturalist
- 4-H Food Concession
- 4-H Honeybees
- City of Flower Mound Environmental Services
- Keep Flower Mound Beautiful
- Trinity Forks Chapter, Native Plant Society of Texas
- Cross Timbers Urban Forestry Commission
- Basket Jacket by Charlotte
- Garden Inspirations
- L designs
- Expressive Creations
- Tina Alvarez & Associates
- Painted Flower Farm, Inc.
- Frank’s Aquaponics
- Angee and Teresa’s Gardening Stones
- Clay Playing Pals
- Sublime Water Gardens
- T & C crafting
- Annie’s Hot All-Purpose Pepper Sauce
- Earth Kind Services
- Nudjix with Mobile Mobile
- Designed by Us
- Juice Plus
- Ross’s Crap
- CrossRoad Farm
- Texas Horseshoes and Crafts
- No Dirt Required Aquaponics
- Outdoor Wooden Furniture by Stan
A special Thank You to Southwest Designs and Displays for providing our booth draperies.
Interested in promoting your business with a garden-friendly audience? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for booth information or make a donation to our silent auction!